Tuesday, July 20, 2010


Image from DeviantArt
I long to just fall asleep until 3 weeks.

I wish to be thy sleeping beauty
 your sleeping beauty for that it seems
 I have been left alone with only you
to awaken thy slumber in my dreams


Seriously mellow harshing atm; take the good with the bad and blah bleh. Seriously tho, Fudge it. I'd love to just sleep the next 3 weeks away. Maybe when I have a defiant knowledge I'll be okay, I think I will be heartbroken if I don't get my Uni course.Among other things men, money & friendlings are on the chopping block. I miss people so SO much and where ever you may be Ray ray; I hope you know you are always on my thoughts. I seem to be back at a certain point of heightened emotions watching LA ink and i was welling up ffs!! Lets hope I do just sleep next while away. My heads an annoying place to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment