Sunday, July 18, 2010

His love for Red head Goths.

   Can we be our partners perfect fantasies? Do we possess the greatest turn on for them or is it all just simple fantasies?



  YOU HAVE A FETISH.Don't lie.
 We all have things that turns us on, our greatest attractions that certain people possess that just make us go wild.


  When I was about 14/15? I think; I crushed on one of my closet guy friends and this was a strange thing. I'd known him years always been good looking but something changed.I didn't know exactly what it was at the time and it kinda freaked me out that his Adams apple ,nose and veiny arms(Yes, I'm actually serious) became sexual to me. We'd all just make a joke of it Perv etc. but inside I really was freaked. I found it weird like who gets off on an Adams apple or a fudging nose?!

 Funnily Enough now, It's not that weird. I understand what it was that attracted me to him it wasn't these random parts or features of his anatomy but the fact at 15, he was becoming a 'man. My type in men has been well established since. What attracts me is masculinity  I like the Manly Man. I absolutely love a tall man, hobo chic look, that unkempt unshaven beaut that can tower over me and make me feel safe. At 5,3 I really shouldn't be fickle in height; nearly EVERYONE is taller then me but I'm simply not as attracted to a man that's not over 6ft. We all have our attractions whether they be 'strange' or 'normal', Red headed Goths or Blondes? It does still play a part for who we fall for, and just how hard we fall.


I did grow out of that crush phase with my boy buddy btw, At 5,10 he just didn't measure up. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment