Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Day of 2010

I don't like you but I love you.
I think way to much, It often gives me headaches but this the 31rst of December 2010, I just feel like exploding. My minds full of trying to do the things that best keep me happy but it's hard. Its hard when I just see the faults in everything. I have shed tears I've loved and unloved. I've fallen, I've broken and I've wished to be back to a time that once was, too much.  So please 2011 let me feel better, in myself and in the world around me. I do not care if we are 'recessed' or if it rains or shines I just want to be happy and not feel like I need to dissappear. Let me feel like I should be here, let me not feel a void or a need for no exsistance. Let me not grind myteeth to supress how I feel and let me have some sort of new beginning. I yearn for a new beginning. I want to embrace life and will the connections I have to hold until 2011.

For old aquaintance be forgot for the sake of old leinseign.

No comments:

Post a Comment