Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Assessment

Module 1 complete. Tis now November , Two months into my course and I  must say over the past month I've settled in. I am still assessing my surroundings; hopefully feedback from Module 1 will give me the much needed answer to the question, Is this course for me? I seem comfortable in what we're doing but am I doing a good job is what makes probably not only myself, feel insecure. Self-Assessment? If we didn't have enough insecure thoughts swimming around our heads hopefully the 65% is a good estimate.

I change like the weather, funnily enough It's been furiously cold lately; A perfect representation of myself. I just cannot seem connect with my 'friends' at the moment. I don't get certain mannerisms people have, and why things have to be twisted so much. I'm losing certain people because time wise ALL I DO is sleep and collegeness, I care but in a way I don't. When I was the one in the oul' PLC with all the time in the world you's still moaned we didn't see each other so maybe things just need to sizzle out.

Thinking of him a lot lately. He probably hasn't even given me a second thought. No him for 6 months, Two thirds the time we had together aha. I really shouldn't care or even think of him but fuDGE it. I don't even find people attractive in comparison and he wasn't an Adonis to begin with but we had that spark. These days it's not just hot or not, without the spark I am seriously platonic.

- Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment