Saturday, August 14, 2010


TURNIP LOVE?


I am  ridiculous; BUT sure lessons learned.

I'm happy and I don't really care anymore that things don't always 'Turnip' the way you would have liked.

New start, less then a month away and even though I was highly intoxicated on Thursday, It made me feel better about the person I am. I deserve to feel that way and I'm not going to let anyone ever again make me feel so lost. I still get that tinge in my chest of what could have been or how silly I was; but that's life. With time, there will be no more memories that will make me tinge. All they will be are simple past events, past facts of a time that once was. I believe it now, because I know we all need those experiences to grow up. 

Turnips were never that nice anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment